Debt Defense and Collection Leads are real-time and exclusive. These are requests for legal help involving Debt and Collection related legal categories. Subcategories that can be targeted below include Foreclosure Defense which is often purchased separately.
Leads can be purchased in monthly increments of 25, 50, or 100 leads depending on geographical scope. Leads can target local DMA, state, or national.
FACT: In 2011, 12,471 cases were filed against collection agencies and creditor rights law firms in the US for alleged violations of the FDCPA and TCPA. FDCPA lawsuits filed is expected to grow each year, just on a decreasing course. So naturally your business should be growing with more FDCPA leads. Is it?
Start Protecting Clients Today From Debt Collector Harassment
Our FDCPA Leads Filtering Systems: In order to ensure we are generating quality leads to help grow your business, we ask the following questions in our evaluation form:
• If the same debt collector has called them multiple times and if they were ever threatened to take action against the legal (or otherwise)?
• If the debt collector contacted anyone other than their spouse regarding their debt?
• If the debt collector has ever contact them at work and/or tried to collect debt discharge in prior bankruptcy?
• If the debt collector has contacted them before 8:00am and/or after 9:00pm?
• If the debt collector has left them messages without identifying his or her company or the purpose of the call?