Stay in control of your spending
Local Services Ads works with the budget you set for your law practice. You can increase or reduce the amount you spend at any time, or pause your ads altogether.
BCL Simple Google Local Services Ads plans
Appellate Court Plan
$1,000 INITIAL INVESTMENT
- Up to $15,000/mo. in ad spend (across all Google ad networks)
- Up to 3 geographic locations targeted
- Up to 4 service categories targeted
- 1 templated review solicitation through LSA
Supreme Court Plan
$2,500 INITIAL INVESTMENT
- $15,000+/mo. in ad spend (across all Google ad networks)
- Up to 15 geographic locations targeted
- Up to 8 service categories targeted
- 5 templated review solicitations through LSA
Why you pay Best Case Leads to help you sign more cases with Google Local Service Ads
- Optimization of your LSA account profile
- Lead dispute assistance (so you’re not charged for irrelevant leads)
- Google Ads expert assigned to manage your account
- Onboarding and Setup Assistance
- Monthly reports reviewing the overall performance
- Keep you current with your Google Screened status for yearly renewals
- Favorable, flat monthly fee regardless of your monthly budget with Google
See how setup works
1. SIGN UP AS A SERVICE PROVIDER
Let us know where your law office is located and what practice areas you offer. That way, we’ll show your ads to the right local potential claimants
2. GET VERIFIED
Verify your business by letting Google run a license and insurance check, and earn a Google badge of trust to put on your ad.
3. SET YOUR BUDGET
Choose a budget based on the number of new leads you want every week, and pause your ads when you’re booked up or away
Call or email Best Case Leads to get setup.
LSAs a fast way to find a trusted, local attorney
Legal LSAs determine ad placement based on factors like proximity and online reputation in order to give potential clients access to the best attorneys in their area.
Google Local Services Ads (LSAs) are now available for nearly every legal practice area nationwide. The law firm’s founder and the firm entity itself must go through an extensive background check and license check and your firm’s Google My Business & Reviews must have a 3.0 rating to be approved for the Google Screened badge. The Google Screened badge will help your firm build a trusted online reputation with potential clients.
Types of Lawyers Qualify for Google Local Services Ads?
- Bankruptcy Lawyer
- Business Lawyer
- Contract Lawyer
- Criminal Lawyer
- Disability Lawyer
- DUI Lawyer
- Estate Lawyer
- Family Lawyer
- Intellectual Property Lawyer
- Intellectual Property Lawyer
- Labor Lawyer
- Litigation Lawyer
- Malpractice Lawyer
- Personal Injury Lawyer
- Real Estate Lawyer
- Tax Lawyer
- Traffic Lawyer
Will I Still Have to Pay for LSA Leads if They Are Not Relevant?
Google allows advertisers to dispute leads that they consider to be irrelevant.
If approved, you can be credited the cost back into your account. This is one of the major advantages of hiring Best Case Leads to manage your Google Local Service Ads: We can stay on top of vetting your leads for relevance, and disputing irrelevant leads with Google.
Google provides the following as reasons why a lead may be credited:
- Job not served (not on your profile)
- Location not served (zip code or city)
- Wrong number or sales call (not a customer)
- Spam or bot (not a human)
- Duplicate lead (customer contacted you twice)
- Incorrect business (lead does not belong to you)
Why Your Firm Should Act Now
As the world’s largest search engine and the leading platform law firms use to increase their visibility online, Google tends to launch advertising initiatives that become the golden standard for modern-day legal marketing.
As a result, thousands of attorneys will be jumping on this opportunity to maximize their exposure through LSAs—and you don’t want your firm to get left behind.
If your law firm is already eligible for these types of ads, you should start your verification process with Google immediately so you can begin launching an LSA campaign and secure your firm’s position at the top of the results page.
Best Case Leads is a Local Services Partner, which means we’re designated by Google to help law firms like yours get the ball rolling with LSAs. We’re also a digital marketing agency that has specialized in law firm advertising for 15 years, so you can trust that we understand your industry.
Process for Getting Started with Local Service Ads for Lawyers?
1. Start Process of Getting “Google Screened”
We will gather your law firm information, license information for each licensed lawyer in your firm, practice areas, locations of service, and required documents to complete the application.
2. Background Check
After all information has been completed, the law firm founder and the firm entity itself must undergo a background check through a third party called Pinkerton. Process takes 2-5 weeks for approval.
3. Adjust Budget
Once application is complete, we will set up the budget and bidding mode for leads and correct law firm billing information.
4. Google My Business & Reviews
Local Services Ads utilize the Google reviews from your Google My Business profile. You must
have a review score of 3.0 or higher in order to qualify.
5. Optimize Local Service Ad Profile
We then optimize the profile for service details, images, law firm hours and other details that
would help bring in more future clients.