Best Case Leads is looking for a Director of Business Development to lead partner marketing initiatives supporting, and growing, our attorney lead business. Sales takes a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and commitment. You’re essentially a business owner, in control of your own destiny. Being forward-thinking isn’t our mantra, it’s our mindset. Our process inspires exploration to advance the legal industry’s future. As the voice of Best Case Leads, you’ll be answering questions and offering solutions. The payoff is a meaningful difference that counts.
This position will primarily focus on managing an existing portfolio of performance-based marketing partnerships as well as actively prospecting, negotiating, contracting and implementing new strategic partnerships with affiliate partners, channel partners and strategic national partners/vendors. The Business Development Executive will explore and set up all new business relationships as they relate to inbound consumer traffic & vendors as well as select outbound and alternative monetization initiatives. The broad objective is to manage lead supply against attorney demand and to maximize the quality of consumer leads provided to the attorney base.
Join the Best Case Leads Family – Apply Today!
- Grow the lead business by identifying and negotiating agreements with new publishers/partners.
- Manage existing partners and the associated ROI.
- Overseeing implementation (creative and development).
- Adherence to legal advertising compliance guidelines within the channel.
- Proactively optimize existing partnerships and troubleshoot problems.
- Manage the daily operations of lead-buying, including optimizing lead quality.
- Provide performance reporting to partners.
- Ensure that external billing files are compiled correctly at the end of each month.
- 3-5 years in a comparable business development position.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good follow-through.
- Ability to be a self-starter and comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
- Basic understanding of web-based technology.
- Flexible, results oriented team player.
- Experience in the Legal field is a big plus!
Success starts with having the right people. At Best Case Leads, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment.
At BCL, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of working remotely in jeans and sneakers. There is a collective sense of pride in our work and we want everyone in the organization to succeed. We have a reputation of constant improvement and are proud of our willingness to listen to employees and implement new ideas that have the potential to create a real impact on the organization.