The Business Development Executive will provide the expertise and credibility needed to help our clients and prospects address the evolving Mass Torts market. The Business Development Executive works in conjunction with the Intake Manager and Operations Director to drive sales and revenue.
- Participate in pre-sales calls, deliver customized presentations (in person or via Web), contribute to written proposals and provide subject-matter expertise.
- Build strong “trust” relationships with clients, create trust and confidence at multiple levels, including end-users, decision makers, key contacts, and managers to increase revenue and field sales opportunities.
- Engages and educates our clients/prospects providing in depth technical and process knowledge to address the evolving Mass Tort landscape.
- Partners with the field team to develop new sales revenues and client retention by utilizing knowledge of law firm business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote business growth in the firm and to lift sales.
- Communicate with customers both in person and over the phone to gain a strong understanding of their business and how FadiLaw Marketing products can add value.
- Assesses potential application of company products or services and offers solutions that meet customer needs.
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows and company events.
- Leverage contacts to discover which law firms are focusing on which Mass Torts and can uncover strategic alliances between the firms.
- Introduce Management and Sales Team to key players in the Mass Tort world.
- Understand and stay abreast of each MDL along with any changes that could affect leads.
Join the Best Case Leads Family – Apply Today!
- Minimum 3 years experience in the legal marketing industry. Working with Mass Tort law firm accounts preferred.
- Prior knowledge or experience of law firm and corporate operations and workflow solutions preferred.
- Exhibits in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of the Mass Tort industry.
- Must have the skills and knowledge required to identify the unique technical, business, and technological requirements of a given Mass Tort law firm customer to create a solution employing Best Case Leads services.
- Proven ability to clearly and strongly position complex information and solutions in front of targeted users in the form of demonstrations and help drive the sale.
- Capable of managing against an annual sales quota and influence sales partners accordingly.
- Strong sales acumen and understanding of sales cycles.
- Able to apply product knowledge, skills and presentation or demonstration skills to advance the sales process, from needs analysis, solution design through to sale, implementation and post sales support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or equivalent experience in related field.
- JD, MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
At Best Case Leads, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.