The Lead Solutions Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team of inside sales consultants. This role is focused on driving their team to attain defined sales, revenue, and profitability targets and to meet the needs of the customer with the defined product portfolios.
Best Case Leads is currently looking for a seasoned, charismatic leader who will guide our inside sales team to success. The Sales Manager will lead and coach an inside sales team that uses consultative sales skills to understand prospect’s needs and deliver measurable solutions. S/he will work with Senior Management to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the inside sales team. This person is responsible for helping their team deliver on ambitious targets, and roll up their sleeves to work directly with existing clients to exceed revenue and growth targets across markets and products. The right candidate would be an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and take an analytical approach to sales management.
Join the Best Case Leads Family – Apply Today!
- Responsible for managing and developing a team of Inside Sales Representatives to their individual targets as well as the collective targets.
- Assess the needs of our customers and gather user feedback to improve upon existing solutions and design and iterate sales process and operations.
- Build team structure, recognize leadership potential, and support career development through enhancing capabilities within the team.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategic development.
- Ensure team readiness to deliver complex services solutions and create a culture of sales innovation and client success on the team.
- Successfully perform the same activities that the telesales reps perform on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to build positive relationships and influence.
- A strong interest for consultative solution selling with a drive to innovate and track-record of managing and inspiring high performing sales teams for 2 years.
- Independent, self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude, follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills and people management experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 yrs of online sales, business-development experience.
- Experience managing a team in a fast-paced, high-volume outbound phone selling environment.
- Strong preference to candidates with experience selling small to medium businesses.
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers.
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM tools.
We are one of the leading providers of business development solutions for law firms. Our integrated marketing solutions help law firms grow their practice through strategic marketing approaches that drive results. The growth and success of our business is the direct result of our diverse teams of talent that are creative, dynamic, and just plain knowledgeable. We recruit and retain the best professionals from across the country that bring an array of expertise to the table, including legal experts, tech talents, marketing wizards, data geeks, and digital strategists.
People grow here. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place for our people to contribute so they can grow and help us grow. Employees benefit from unlimited career development opportunities to help them on their professional path of success.
This part is about you. Are you a motivated professional who has a natural bias towards action? Are you a natural collaborator who knows how to advocate for your position yet respects the value of different perspectives? Do you know your stuff and still want to learn even more? Do you understand that being competitive means being flexible and knowing that change can be fun? Do you care about culture and understand that you play a role in shaping it? Most importantly, do you find yourself nodding “yes,” as you read this job description? If so, you should work at Best Case Leads.
As a national business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Best Case Leads is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the practice of law itself? Come join us.