Our Sales Representatives own the relationships that power Best Case Leads, working with local and national Law Firms to customize legal lead packages that deliver the right number of cases that lawyers want, right when they need it.
Best Case Leads is looking for Inside Sales Representatives to sell our popular lead generation program to small and mid-sized businesses nationwide. The ideal candidate should be motivated to work independently prospecting and making B2B calls. They will need to have 1+ years’ experience with cold calling and lead generation, and the ability to quickly build rapport with potential clients.. The Sales Representative will primarily be responsible for identifying lawyers who would benefit from our services, and then negotiate with them a customized leads package to fit their needs. We will train you and provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for developing and growing new customer accounts within an assigned territory consisting of a large base of prospective clients. The right person will utilize their prospecting and consultative selling skills, high-energy and initiative to identify opportunities to promote and sell our lead generation product. This is an inside sales hunter position, no post sale account management or outside sales. This is a phone-heavy role; the right person will be comfortable making 50 or more calls per day.
Join the Best Case Leads Family – Apply Today!
This position offers a lucrative, uncapped monthly commission plan. Since compensation is straight commission, there are no mandatory hours. Representatives can expect to earn an average total compensation of $65,000 annually, while top performers can earn $85,000 or more! You may be asked to occasionally attend regional and local trade shows and bar events to help you generate new leads and strengthen brand awareness. You can call on any lawyer any time located within your defined local territory or region to set up an appointment. This is a unique opportunity to earn real money and develop professional connections with lawyers in your region.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota.
- Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation.
- Consult with the client regarding lead generation strategies and solutions that will meet their business needs and will improve their ability to generate business.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline by maintaining accurate and complete information using Salesforce.
- 1 or more year successful sales experience, B2B experience highly desired.
- A background in online sales, advertising, or digital marketing is a plus but not required.
- Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting and a business acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- You can identify an opportunity and pursue it persistently until you close it.
- Flexibility to work/communicate effectively with different types of people.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
- Creative problem solving and decision-making skills; excellent judgment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What you can expect from this position:
- Meaningful work that makes a difference for your customer.
- Working within a recession proof, high growth industry.
- Leadership and advancement opportunities.
- Aggressive compensation program.
- Joining a growing team.